Although the organisers kept their options open as long as possible, the recent Government directives relating to the coronavirus meant that we reluctantly accepted that the 2020 run which was due to take place on Sunday 14th June should be cancelled
Various options were considered but the organisers have decided to make a partial refund to each registrant. This will be processed as soon as we have identified our contracted costs with our suppliers as it is also important that they are reimbursed for their costs during this very difficult period.
By request when the partial refund is to be made, we will be giving each registrant the opportunity to confirm that their entitlement should be retained for charitable and good causes.
We intend to try and ensure that those who registered for 2020 will have priority for the 2021 run even if we are committed to holding a ballot again
We thank everyone for their continued support understanding
2CR Planning Team